As a professional advisor, serving your clients with care, honesty, and integrity is of utmost importance. As a nonprofit organization, we share your values and take the same care when it comes to helping our donors plan charitable gifts to the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. Please use these tools as you help your clients with their charitable plans, and feel free to contact us for more information or assistance.
Tools for Professional Advisors
Legal name: Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Foundation
Federal tax ID number: 51-0205333
Address: 200 N. Arthur Ashe Blvd., Richmond, VA 23220
Instantly calculate deductions, tax savings and other benefits for multiple gift types using our Planned Giving Calculator.
If your clients are interested in supporting VMFA with a gift in their will, or trust, we have provided sample bequest language that they can bring to their estate planning attorney.
Partner With Us
We understand that gifts to charities such as VMFA can be an important part of your clients' overall financial and estate plans. That's why we're committed to working with you to ensure that your clients find the charitable arrangements that best meet their needs. We believe that charitable planning is a process that ideally involves the donor, professional advisors and our gift planning staff—all working together to arrange the best gift possible.
We Invite You to Become a VMFA Charitable Advisor
The goal of VMFA Charitable Advisors is to support the development efforts of VMFA by:
- Engaging VMFA Charitable Advisors as “ambassadors” for VMFA.
Note: VMFA Charitable Advisors is not a fundraising committee.
- Holding programs, at least twice per year, to educate group members and interested donors on VMFA and charitable giving opportunities (with an emphasis on planned giving).
- Updating Charitable Advisors on VMFA events and activities.
VMFA Charitable Advisors includes:
- Executive Committee*, a working group of five to seven leaders in the charitable giving field. Executive Committee members will be members of VMFA at an annual giving level of at least $600 (correlating to Partner level or its equivalent).
- Associates: Professionals with similar expertise, invited by the Executive Committee. Associates will be members of VMFA at an annual giving level of at least $300 (correlating to Supporters level or its equivalent).
- VMFA Planned Giving staff, and other staff, as appropriate.
Information contained herein was accurate at the time of posting. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. California residents: Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. Oklahoma residents: A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. South Dakota residents: Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.